A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of pretending I’m a lady who lunches… The occasion: A sneak peek at Neiman Marcus’ latest beauty launches and a preview of the amazing swag bag for this year’s Spring Beauty Event (that you’ll certainly want to get your hands on). In case you’re unfamiliar with this incredible shopping extravaganza, it basically involves the best gift with purchase EVER when you spend $125. For 2015, everything you see below comes in a fabulous Eddie Borgo tote—and I’m pretty impressed with this jeweler’s first foray into handbags. And if you spend $500, you get a matching wristlet! So ladies, mark your calendars for February 18 through March 1!
As if taking this awesome gift home with me wasn’t exciting enough, we also got to meet the Boca Raton store’s new beauty manager, Maryann Petrides, who walked us through her favorites, some of which are new this season, and some staples that all of us need to have in our makeup bags. Among the standouts…
1. La Mer Illuminating Eye Gel: This new, lightweight gel instantly lightens and brightens the entire eye area thanks to La Mer’s luxurious (and legendary) Miracle Broth. I’m obsessed. (Maryann also extolled the virtues of the Body Crème, admitting that it’s one of her biggest indulgences.)
2. La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil: With this amazing product, you get all the hydrating benefits of a skincare oil (and more) without any of the greasiness. I blew through my sample in a matter of days, and trust me, it’s fantastic.
3. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: Next time you’re in the market for a new foundation, try this one first.
5. Diorshow Brow Styler: Ironically enough, I just wrote about this last week, as this universal shade helps ANYONE get Cara-worthy brows.
6. Dior Rosy Glow Blush in “Petal”: Dior has mastered the art of cosmetics that adjust to your skin’s pH. Their Lip Glow is one of my all-time faves, and now it’s joined by this blush that delivers the most natural, healthy flush ever.
7. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick: I concur that these lipsticks are everything a lipstick should be, and Maryann shared a great tip: Mix and match your lipsticks and lip liners to create totally new colors.
8. Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara: Instant volume, length and separation plus visibly longer lashes over time? Yes, please.
So what are you going to stock up on to get this chic product-filled Eddie Borgo tote?