BeautyBlender cleansing 101
1. Wash it right away. This will prevent your foundation from staining your sponge forever.
2. You can use any facial cleanser, bar soap or even dish soap to clean your BeautyBlender, but don’t be shocked if some of the dye comes out as you’re washing it.
3. Cut your BeautyBlender in half lengthwise to get a fresh surface (and double its lifespan).
4. Remove stubborn stains by double-cleansing. Load it up with a cleansing oil to help dissolve makeup, then cleanse again with a foaming product.
5. Let it air-dry completely out in the open (i.e. not in your makeup bag or a drawer).
And there you have it… If you have any BeautyBlender cleansing hacks of your own, please share them!