Nothing sucks more than learning that one of your go-to cosmetics or skincare products has been discontinued. (OK, some things suck more.) But on the flip side, there’s (almost) nothing better than learning that it’s coming back! This was the case a few weeks ago when I got wind of Essie’s new Retro Revival collection, which is available for pre-order now.
Get ready for a trip down memory lane, because these hues haven’t been seen in quite some time…
· Starry Starry Night: A bold blue with silver sparkle
· Life of the Party: Pearlized pinot noir
· Bikini with a Martini: Frosted iridescent pink
· Sequin Sash: Sheer glittery bronze
· Birthday Suit: A sheer nude (that I’ll be picking up a few of)
· Cabana Boy: A cool pearly white that needs to be part of my collection
Just remember, these shades are part of a limited-edition collection so they are NOT back for good… All the more reason to hoard (or pick up this set of minis at Ulta), right?